
Dining @ Morimoto
Asian Fusion
Dressy
Tad Pricey (but I was there during Restaurant Week!)
Well-known Iron Chef Morimoto's restaurant located in Downtown Manhattan's Meatpacking District. Also, conveniently located across the street from rival Iron Chef Mario Batali's Italian restaurant Del Posto. There is also a bar downstairs by their famous "waterwall".Asian Fusion
Dressy
Tad Pricey (but I was there during Restaurant Week!)
The interior, a clean modern look.
Vegetarian Bento Box- Miso Soup w/ Shitake Mushroom - very simple, possibly to balance out the heavy tempura sauce
- Arugula salad w/ Asian dressing - i loved the sauce
- Tempura with Gorgonzola cheese sauce - interesting combo. Hit or miss with the sauce, but I loved it!
- Sushi sampler - hey, that's what they are known for. Sushi rice texture was excellent.
- Baked Vegetables w/ cheese - never thought i'd see this in a bento box. A tad salty.
Birthday Dessert Sampler! My absolute favourite. The dessert sampler size was good - tasty and very rich.
***
Verdict: I would come here again, but only for another special occasion.




No comments:
Post a Comment